CMHC is an expanding and growing community mental health and primary care center with wonderful opportunities and above the mean incomes for licensed and provisionally licensed mental health professionals. We are in particularly acute need of more psychologists because of high volume of our need for admission assessments and psychological testing in inpatient and outpatient settings. Individuals seeking residency for licensure at the masters level should inquire about admission to our Social Work, LPC, an d Substance Abuse Counselor training residencies (2 year).
- Practitioners who have their primary mental health license, but are wanting to enter our training programs in marital and family therapy, addictions, psychology, social work, and professional counseling are encouraged to apply for positions which can be integrated with other training. See below for cost of living advantages in our area. In addition, physicians and nurse practitioners are added to our primary care programs as case loads indicate need.
CMHC, Inc. is an approved HRSA site and many professionals can get their student loans forgiven by working in some of our health manpower shortage areas and with underserved populations.
Positions in Nevada, MO:
- Psychologist, full-time only-duties include heavy volume inpatient and outpatient psychological evaluations; individual, group, and family therapy inpatient and outpatient. Some on-call and weekend work required. Neuropsychological assessment background a plus. Average income $80k to 100K. Preference will be given to a Medical Psychologist with specialty post doctoral training in psychopharmacology consultation and treatment of behavioral aspects of physical and lifestyle related disorders.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner, medical assessments, medication prescription under the supervision of two psychiatrists, case management and health counseling. Nevada has exciting and expanding opportunities for licensed practitioners. We have recently expanded our coverage of behavioral and substance abuse services at Bates County Memorial Hospital and Primary Care Clinic network. Consequently, we have great professional growth and income opportunities for licensed practitioners willing to work day in inpatient and in outpatient work including many groups, diagnostic and assessment, and individual and family therapy functions.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, preferred family therapy and addictions interests and/or experience.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW or LMSW, Clinical Social Worker.
- Positions in Harrisonville, MO:
- Physician: CMHC, Inc. has an opening for a part-time psychiatrist for mental status examinations, initial medication consultation with hand off of the patient to our primary care physician staff.
- Full-time Nurse Practitioner (MSN, APN) Family Practice and/or xperience.
- LPC full-time or part-time. Duties include; outpatient intakes, individual, group, and family therapy, inpatient (some weekend groups and family). Must like living in rural area and rural practice.